Write An Article
- Your personal experience with dating abuse.
- Your experience having a friend or loved one who was/is abused by their partner.
- Your experience having a friend or loved one who was/is an abuser.
- Why the issue of dating abuse is important to you.
- Your ideas for how to end the problem of dating abuse.
If you would like to send an article for us to consider publishing, here are the guidelines:
- Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors must be between the ages of 16 and 24 and live in New York State.
- Submissions must include:
- Your first name and last initial
- Email address
- A phone number that it’s OK for us to contact you at
- Submission must be no more than one double-spaced typed page.
- Submissions must not include any identifying information about the author or anyone else (i.e., full name, city/town of residence, school name, etc.)
- Submissions must not include overtly sexual, violent, or offensive language.
- Only written submissions will be accepted.
- Please do not submit images.
- OPDV reserves the right to edit submissions prior to publishing.