Characteristics of Healthy Relationships
- Respect for privacy and space. You don’t have to be with your partner 24/7.
- Your partner encourages you to spend time with friends and to participate in activities that you enjoy.
- You feel comfortable expressing your opinions and concerns to your partner.
- Your partner doesn’t force you to have sex or to do things that make you feel uncomfortable.
- You feel physically safe in the relationship.
- Your partner respects your wishes and feelings.
- You are able to compromise and negotiate when there are disagreements or conflicts.
Everyone has the right to have a healthy relationship. If you are concerned that your relationship is unhealthy, learn more:Get Help